- Adam and Sean talk dogs, guns, crimes, strange laws, and the stuff that grinds out gears.
- Erin Palette, irritated about all the rain she's had, talks waterproofing.
- Nicki Kenyon lets us know just how little she thinks of Dan Carlin's podcast, "Common Sense."
- Miguel Gonzalez tells us about another person in Florida who has "gotten away with killing someone" (not really) using the Stand Your Ground law.
- Barron B. reminds us that bad government decisions 20 years ago lead to bad computer security today.
- and Weer'd discusses the gun haters' fetish for government forced training before people are allowed to exercise their civil rights.
Check us out!