- Erin Palette discusses preparing for grief.
- In her first regular segment, Tiffany Johnson shows us how a win isn't always a win, and sometimes being a jerk isn't the way to make your point.
- Beth Alcazar reminds us that intent matters. Moms know this about children's behavior. They should know this about guns as well.
- Ray Carter's death left a hole not just in the gun community, but also in the hearts of many people. Barron tells us just a little bit about the man he was.
- And by now everyone knows that Katie Couric's biased anti-gun hitpiece has been pulled for deceptive editing. Right before everyone found out what a lying liar she is, she went on the Today Show for a softball interview with her old buddy Matt Lauer. So it's time for another patented Weer'd Audio Fisk™.
Listen to the podcast here.
Read the show notes here.Thanks also to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.
And a special thanks to our sponsor, Law of Self Defense. Use discount code "Variety" at checkout for 10% off.
Upcoming Law of Self Defense seminars:
- August 7 - North Carolina specific - Raleigh, NC
- August 13 - Oregon and Washington specific - Sherwood, OR
- August 20 - Tenessee and Kentucky specific - Nashville, TN
- September 10 - Alabama specific - Talladega, AL
- October 1 - Pennsylvania and New Jersey specific - Bensalem, PA
- October 16 - New Mexico and Texas specific - Las Cruces, NM