- Erin Palette gives us the lowdown on her new and exciting life as National Coordinator of the LGBT Friendly Firearms Trainer map. And she wondered if she was ever going to make a difference! We all knew better, didn't we?
- It's amazing how many people try to write laws about things they just don't understand. Tiffany Johnson brings in well-respected firearms trainer Tom Givens to give an exact definition of an "Assault Rifle", and why that definition matters.
- Everyone remembers their "First Time." Beth Alcazar tells us about her first time. Her first time carrying a gun in a holster, that is...
- You'd think being a "Chief Technologist" for the FTC would mean you were safe from getting your phone hijacked, right? Wrong! Barron explains how, when it comes to security, people are once again the weakest link.
- And Weer'd finds us a doozy. It's either an amazing example of a pro-gun group hiring a woman to write the most awful song in the universe in order to parody the gun-grabbing mommies, or this is further proof that some of these people have zero idea about how they sound. Give a listen and let us know what you think!
Listen to the podcast here.
Read the show notes here.Thanks also to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.
And a special thanks to our sponsor, Law of Self Defense. Use discount code "Variety" at checkout for 10% off.
Upcoming Law of Self Defense seminars:
- August 7 - North Carolina specific - Raleigh, NC
- August 13 - Oregon and Washington specific - Sherwood, OR
- August 20 - Tenessee and Kentucky specific - Nashville, TN
- September 10 - Alabama specific - Talladega, AL
- October 1 - Pennsylvania and New Jersey specific - Bensalem, PA
- October 16 - New Mexico and Texas specific - Las Cruces, NM