Monday, June 27, 2016

My BBC Interview

To be honest, it's really not that impressive. We shot for about 45 minutes, and talked for about an hour... and the segment is only 2:45 long.

Truly, the cutting room floor is a voracious beast.

Still, I'm told I gave a good interview and made good points. Personally, I'm just relieved I didn't screw up! Were it just my derriere on the line, saying something dumb would be humiliating but eventually folks would forget about it; but if I made the gun community or LGBTQ community look bad, I'd feel terrible for having brought shame to my people.

My segment starts at the 7:45 mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.