Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Librarians at the Gate

Full post coming later... I have a job interview at 11 and I need time to prepare. Wish me well, and five tons of flax.

In the meantime, this quickie should give you enough of a PalPal fix to tide you over until then. (Don't say I never do anything for your pleasure, my poppets.)

For this morning's exercise, you must ponder which punishment you would rather endure for all eternity. Upon dying and going to Hell, would you rather:
Choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.