Saturday, December 17, 2016

This is what I did today

Well, I did this in addition to buying Christmas gifts for my friends, mailing out Christmas cards, putting together the Christmas tree, etc etc.


If you have a Vistaprint account -- and if you don't, they're free -- you can use this link to modify the design for your own use. I expect people will add their own names and contact info, or just delete those fields to make blank cards to give away to other instructors.

(I shouldn't have to say this, but PLEASE delete the parenthetical "pick one" when making your own card...)

You'll need to use the "Order my own" button to the right of the card in order to customize it for yourself.

The URL for this is http://tinyurl.com/Blazing-Sword-Contact-Card. Write that down somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.