Friday, March 1, 2024

I Was Interviewed by the Washingtonian

I was interviewed for this article.


Like most things in the media, 99% of the interview was left on the proverbial cutting room floor. However, I am overall pleased with how the author depicted Operation Blazing Sword, the Pink Pistols, and me. 

Let the record state that I'm not a fan of the title -- I think it was meant to be sensationalist and clickbaity -- but I had no control over that. I'm also not certain if the title was chosen by the author or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.