Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Busy, with Going Dark to Follow

Hey all, jsut wanted to let you know that thinks are busy busy busy for me as I get ready to attend the Gun Rights Policy Conference in Tampa this weekend. I'm making arrangements and packing up my stuff, and between that and general anxiety about meeting new people and being interviewed on-camera (*gulp*) I don't have as much time to blog as I'd like.

I'll try to get in a Traveller post today, and I have a half-finished Monday Gunday update on Blazing Sword that I'd like to publish, but after that I'm likely to go dark as I make final preparations and then drive to the conference. I really doubt I'll have much time to write while at the conference, although I hope to have a BCP video in the can by then and set to post on Friday.

So TL;DR  if for some reason you don't see me post anything else this week, I'm okay. I'm just getting ready for a drive to a conference to meet people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.