Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night

As GRPC gets closer, I find I am increasingly scatterbrained as I try to do everything at once. I'm not sure why this is; in honesty, it ought be like getting ready for an NRA convention, which I've done three times now. But this is different somehow -- maybe because I'm going to meet people I'm looking forward to seeing for the first time, or maybe because I will be there in an official capacity and not as one of many anonymous guests.

Anyway, one symptom of this is a form of ADD, where my brain will latch onto a random thing as if it were critically important and not let go of it until I've either resolved the issue or worried it to death.

Which is why, when I woke up this morning with an unexplained urge to make a mixtape playlist for Vampire: the Masquerade, I pretty much knew I needed to do it. Fortunately my friends on Facebook expressed an interest, so the time I spent making it wasn't totally wasted. And now, I get to share it with you!

A few disclaimers before I start:
  • There's at least one song there that I'm sure will just ruin the experience for you. 
  • There are already two excellent V;tM playlists in existence. I didn't try to replicate them, although I did lift a song or two from them. 
  • I'm certain I've missed at least one song that "absolutely should have included" and its absence just ruins the playlist for you. 
If you want to make your own playlist (and you really should), then proper White Wolf numbers are 7, 10, and 13, if you're counting tracks. I went with 20 because I initially had 16 and couldn't bring myself to trim what I had.


  1. Forever Knight theme
  2. Sunglasses at Night by Corey Hart 
  3. Moon over Bourbon Street by Sting
  4. Bloodletting (The Vampire Song) by Concrete Blonde
  5. Mitternacht by E Nomine
  6. Primitive Kiss by Carol Tatum (Angels of Venice) and Charles Edward (Seraphim Shock)
  7. Voodoo by Godsmack 
  8. You’re So Sexual by Christopher
  9. Vampyre Erotica by Inkubus Sukkubus
  10. Bloodline (v2.0) by The Crüxshadows
  11. Lilies by The Cranes (the best Malkavian song I’ve ever heard)
  12. Swamped by Lacuna Coil
  13. Black No. 1 - Type O Negative
  14. When You Don’t See Me by The Sisters of Mercy
  15. Hemoglobin by Beborn Beton
  16. Cannibal by Ke$ha
  17. Bloodsucker 2000 by Paralysed Age
  18. Nightfall by Xandria
  19. Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMahon
  20. Slept So Long by Jay Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.