Yes, it goes on and on my friend. Your co-hosts started bantering, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue talking forever just because...
- Do shooting ranges for women exist? Of course! But they aren't "Barbie's Dream Range". Beth speaks with Kim Condon, the owner of Boondocks Firearms Training Academy, about her female-friendly range.
- In Felons Behaving Badly, friend of the show George sends in a story titled "Two men accused of breaking into Union County chief deputy's home in custody." You'll never guess what Sean finds out.
- ITT Tech got their federal student aid money spout cut off, and Barron tells us what that means for its students and graduates.
- In our main topic, Sean talks with Bob Mayne of Handgun World Podcast, the co-founder of Self Defense Radio Network.
- We all love a good movie, and Tiffany tells us how sharing that movie magic can help us bridge the gap between gun people and non-gun people.
- Did you know it was National Preparedness Month? Prepping is going mainstream and Erin tells us how that happened.
- We all thought it was dead and gone, but suddenly, it's back! ... but not better than ever. Loaded Conversations drags a half-finished podcast off the ash pile and serves it up for another Patented Weer'd Audio Fisk™.
- And our plug of the week is for RoadID. See the show notes for a $5 off coupon.