- Beth went to frickin' Crimson Trace where they put frickin' lasers on frickin' guns. She's back to tell all us about it.
- What kind of father takes a .44 Magnum and shoots at his son? What kind of son makes it necessary? Sean takes a closer look.
- The iPhone 7 loses an aux port and the Galaxy Note 7 loses its cool. Barron tells us which is important and which is just not worth worrying about.
- Tiffany invites police officer and tactical trainer Chuck Haggard to discuss the very timely issue of police/community relations.
- You hoped she'd never go there, but she does. What do you do when you need to rehydrate someone but they can't drink? Yes, the old urban legends are true, and Erin tells you how it works.
- He's the anti-gunner's favorite "gun guy", but he's really just a sheep in wolf's clothing. His interview with Boston Public Radio gets its very own Patented Weer'd Audio Fisk™.
- Our plug of the week is for the Gun Rights Policy Conference Livestream at www.PoliticsAndGuns.com/Live.
Listen to the podcast here.
Read the show notes here.Thanks also to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.