Monday, August 21, 2023

Handgun Radio 393: The Thompson Submachine Gun with Tex!

There's no episode of Assorted Calibers Podcast today. Weer'd went on vacation and I was too beat up from the events of the past month to wrangle an episode without him. However, I do have something for you that involves me, albeit peripherally. 

I am a Big McLargeHuge fan of Tex of the Black Pants Legion. If you don't know who he is, well, you're in for a treat, because the man is a brilliant filmmaker (he made a PhD thesis-level film which actually corrected the historical record about Dr. William Whitney Christmas) and he has a voice which can turn gay women straight and make straight men swoon. 

He's also a gun owner and a fan of revolvers, so I figured he would be a natural fit for Handgun Radio. I asked him via his Patreon if he would be willing to appear on HGR and he said yes! But instead of talking about revolvers, Weer'd asked him to talk about his Thompson SMG. 

What happened next was nothing short of astonishing: Tex held court and kept us all enthralled, and even Weer'd Beard was dumbstruck! 

I stayed out of the way because I was there to hear Tex unedited and uncensored, but I made a few good points in the episode. 

So go to Handgun Radio and listen to episode 393!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.