- Only three episodes into Heroes, and already I can't stand Maya. "Oh noes, my brother is more than three feet away from me! Now I'll freak out and my powers will totally go out of control and KILL EVERYONE by making them leak black gunk from their eyes! Only my brother, who I love but in a totally non-incestuous way, can clean up my messes! Because he's a big strong man and I'm just a silly psychotic girl! Teehee!"
- Actually, I started hating her last episode, so make that two episodes in.
- I don't know if I have any Canadian readers left, but if so, Happy Thanksgiving!
- My project for QMx is coming along nicely, but it's keeping me busy, hence this "phoning it in" blog post.
- I now own about 25% of Jeff Stolarcyk's soul. Just FYI.
- Call me Dentata was narrated by a vampire.
- Pies are better than cakes, but a good cobbler beats the pants off both of those.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
The Fine Print
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.