Monday, October 15, 2007

I live!

No, seriously.

Going through a bit of a rough patch right now, though. The middle of the month is traditionally bad for me, and between that and the weather and my allergies & sinuses, I simply haven't felt like doing more than slouching about the house in my house and feeling yucky.

The good news is that I finished my project for QMx, and my editor likes it, so that's always good. As soon as I get the go-ahead I'll post something about it.

Take care, Lurkers, and keep reading. I'll snap out of this any day now... I hope...

2 comments:

  1. If you could only hear me speak right now. I sound like a sitcom character with a cold.

    The weather finally changed here, it's cooling off, I'm so happy, except for that niggling little detail of me getting sick on schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has finally changed here in "the Great State of Texas" as well. Gone, it seems, are the 98 degree days, with their 95 degree nights. I couldn't be happier. The last few mornings have been chill enough, that I've seen folks in light jackets even.

    Oh yeah, faces East to Florida, in Pal-Pal's general direction, and snaps his fingers (snap snap).

    Snap out of it Pal!

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.