Tuesday, October 2, 2007

RAC: Recruitment

This just in!

You will not hear of this anywhere else! This is an exclusive scoop!

Quantum Mechanix, whom I have completely infiltrated with my Radion Accelerator Corps, has apparently decided the best way to shut me up.... is to hire me!

Yes, you read that correctly! I am now working on a writing assignment for QMx!

Not a dream! Not a hoax! This is real!

More details, of course, as I am allowed to release them. (I can't [yet] talk about what I'm working on.)

Of course, nothing is stopping me from talking about things I am not working on, and now that I, the leader of the RAC, am firmly ensconced within their power structure...

... no secrets shall be hidden from me!

*cue ominous thunder*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


...


That is all.

9 comments:

ikustosu said...

kickass

Cressa said...

way to go!!!

sean witzke said...

congrats.

Allura-Mike said...

Woohoo! WTG PalPal! =)

Leech said...

If I wasn't poor, I would send you congratulatory cheesecake.

Maybe in a week or two :P

Stumpy said...

WAY COOL! Congratulations!!!

Does this mean I could get promoted from substitute stalker, to full time lackey?!?

Michael said...

Excellent news.

Congrats, tinged with jealousy.

Johnny Velocity said...

Big gratz!

Jeff said...

Belated congratulations!

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.