Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mining the slop closet

So, Vi from Violent Acres is having a catchphrase contest. I have decided to enter because, in all blatant honesty, I would kill to have a tenth of her readership. When it comes to getting more readers, I am a whore. I freely admit it. In fact, if you'll let me pour a glass of red wine and slip into something more comfortable, I will exult in it.

Anyway, here's what I've got:
  1. Let me explain why I hate you.
  2. Kill the stupid before it breeds.
  3. Even if I am an overweight man from Georgia, I'm still more woman than you'll ever have.

... yeah, I know, not my best work. Still, it only took me about 10 minutes of effort, so if she links to me at all -- even to mock my pitiful effort -- I've safely come out on top of the work-reward ratio.

2 comments:

  1. Number 3 scares me, because I know too many that can say that.

    I like the first two though. :p

    And oddly enough, I seem to be doing my blog again since you poked those others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are much more pithy and vinegery than Violent Acres could ever hope to be.

    Plus, you let us leave comments, and she is apparently affraid to hear what we have to say.

    You win therefore, hands down!

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.