Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Has A Flavor

So yesterday, one of my Internet Stalker Boyfriends (hi Nathan! *waves*) IM'd me and asked simply, "Flavor?"

Naturally, I replied with "Gothberry."

I had intended to photoshop a picture of a goth girl licking her finger/hand/arm and making a parody of the "I has a flavor" lolcat, but.... well, you put those words into Google and see what YOU come up with.


Instead, I give you this:

GOTHBERRIES TASTE LIKE SCHADENFREUDE



(image courtesy of oskaline)

3 comments:

  1. Brava! Simplistic, yet something I'd never have thought if myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolcats fail.

    ALL HAIL CATURDAY!

    May /b/ shine brightly upon ye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! "Juicy? It's practically sulky..."

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.