- It cannot have been printed after 1999.
- It was in hardback.
- The cover was green.
- It was not part of an anthology.
- There is a sequence where the heroine's private spacecraft is launched into escape velocity by a massdriver. I further suspect this is at a spaceport in or near the Canary Islands.
- The heroine is an immortal, just like the hero.
- It was fairly hard sci-fi.
- It is categorically NOT "Holy Fire", by Bruce Sterling.
- It was not, to the best of my knowledge, written by any of the "big guns" of science fiction.
Friday, November 9, 2007
I've remembered more information about the book I'm looking for.
The Fine Print
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.