Free Shipping on Bulk Ammo -- TargetSportsUSA.Com!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Out sick

Spent all day in bed.

Hopefully back tomorrow.


  1. Erin, you must get better. Without you, we are lost. You're like our Hillary...

  2. That just screams for an appropriate response...pity I can't think of one off the top of my head

  3. "You're like our Hillary.."

    Duff. We're all a bunch of screaming teenage girls for you.

    See? I compared Erin to Hillary Duff in a non-offensive way!

  4. I missed your WNW. :( Also, I missed your presence on Y! Messenger.


The Fine Print

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License

Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to