Thursday, February 27, 2014

Salem phones it in

Per Salem, from Facebook:
On mobile. Either cannot comment or don't have permissions. Please comment that i have said the following: my ability toucan has flown away.
I've got nothing today, either... Thursday is my "Get annoying chores done" day, which is why I gave it to a guest poster. So apparently this entire week is full of suck and fail for the entire Lurking Rhythmically family. 



Come back tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have a SHTFriday post over at Blue Collar Prepping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.