Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Not sure if I'm professional enough to have a business card...

... but fortunately for me, these cards are entirely UNprofessional.

You had to have known that there was going to be a pony involved. 

While the internet may be SRS BSNS, I've pretty much made a brand out of being off-kilter. I mean, I'm a queer gun-toting gothic My Little Pony fanatic, which is a pretty small subset of oddity. In short, I am weird, and I luxuriate in my weirdness.

Apparently the internet likes my weirdness. That was how I scored my first review, after all: who else but a weirdo would think to ask "Hey, why don't we give this laser sight to a novice shooter in her 70s and see how well she can install the thing?"

It worked, and now people give me things and in return I write words about them. While I don't know if people make purchasing decisions based upon my advice, I do know that my reviews are pretty darn popular, if pageviews are any indication.

So, weirdness is my stock-in-trade, and I honestly don't care how "professional" I look. I am me, and that is sufficient.

I'll be passing these out at NRACon in Indy this year (April 25-27). If you see me, I'll happily give you a pocket full of weirdness to take home.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be pretty un-missable. Unless you mean you aren't sure of you can attend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are freakin' awesome. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get smartphone numbers and use texting to coordinate meetings. Works like a charm

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.