Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I'm Still Alive

Yeah, I've been quiet for a while, but I felt I owed it to everyone to check in and let you know I'm all right.

This is turning out to be one of those weeks where accomplishing more than getting out of bed takes far more effort than usual. And I'm not even depressed!  I think it's a combination of my sleep schedule getting screwed up, over-extending myself on the weekend, and having real-life duties that have eaten much of my free time. But combine that with the fact that I do feel my monthly depression spooling up -- doubly so because Singles Awareness Day is in 4 days -- and I don't know when I'll have the energy, or the desire, to check in.

So anyway: I'm all right. I'm not in pain. I've no desire to hurt myself or anyone else. I'm just tired a lot, more than a little discouraged, and bracing for the emotional thunderclouds that are rolling in.

If you want to do me a kindness, wish me well on the 14th. I'm never anyone's Valentine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.