Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wednesday Night Where the Hell is Palette? (Special Thursday Edition)

I spent almost all of Monday sick in bed.

Tuesday I was feeling better, but then had to go to the courthouse for jury selection. (I wasn't picked, but the day was wasted anyway.)

Wednesday I had to catch up on my two lost days, and spent most of my time scurrying about.

Hopefully I'm caught up now, and can resume blog posts today. *crosses fingers*

Thanks for the warm thoughts and well wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Assists with this as a "stand in" WNW =P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuRfQlMu2VY

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.