Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm like a Green Day song

.. in that I've got no motivation.  Not sure if I'm fighting off a bug, or this is my usual seasonal depression, but as of this moment I really don't want to do more than sit in front of the computer or the TV and aimlessly stare at the screen.

Anyone want to write a guest post for me?  Pellatarrum, My Little Pony, guns... heck, it's Khaotica season and I can't even be arsed to write about it, so if another Discordian wants to take a shot at it, by all means do so.

I'll just be here in my bathrobe, flipping through channels.

10 comments:

  1. Already sent you one, awhile back

    Rob (Trebor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did?  

    Oh jeez, now I have to admit that I don't remember who it was from and what it was about, and that I've probably lost it in the morass that is my Gmail account. 

    If I ask you nicely, will you please resend it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's probably the season.  You know, when the snowbirds return to Florida.  Such a giant influx of, if you will pardon the term, Yankees is enough to get anyone down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually did a double take with that. 

    "Wait... he resents me? Why? I said I was sorry... of, he probably means re-sent."  

    Derp. 

    ReplyDelete
  5.  resent, re-sent, you say Potato, I saw Cucumber...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go shoot your Mosin and write about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *do* need to shoot it some now that I've installed the Timney trigger and bedded the action....  :)

    ReplyDelete
  8.  Btw, did the re-sent version go through?

    Rob (Trebor)

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.