Thursday, January 8, 2015

Because I dislike leaving good material on Facebook

So my friend Moe Lane gave us this delightful phrase when he saw that Sen. Barbara Boxer announced her retirement:
If you listen, you can hear the faint sounds of Democratic politicians all across California as they get up from their breakfasts and calmly go to open up their weapons caches.

Which led to the following exchange on Der Lederhosen:
X: You don't HAVE a democracy- you have a democratically elected Republic.
Y: We have capitalism, which trumps any elections.
Z: What red/white/blue animal logo would represent the Capitalist Party?

My response to that question brings us to here, my aforementioned good material:

I'm going to make one hell of an obscure reference 
and say "a hand turkey".



Don't let me down, internet. I know that at least one of you is going to get this. Please please please get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.