This effects the photo shoot I had with Oleg, because the closest he can get to me until, say, October is Atlanta, GA. This is a good 6 hours away by interstate, and I'm not comfortable with driving that far in a car that may be in its death throes.
So the upshot of all this is that come September 1, the glossy pictures you were expecting may not happen. However, this does not change my obligation to you, and if I have to post a shitty cell-phone selfie to my blog, I'll do that.
In hopefully better news, let's try and get Stretch Goal #2 delivered. So far, here are the choices which have been nominated:
- My original work "Batman, as written by Chuck Palahniuk." It should be noted this is my personal choice.
- The Butter Battle Book by Dr. Seuss. This is Squeaky's choice.
- The poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carrol.
- The Walrus and the Carpenter, also by Carrol.
- A Shakespearean monologue. I'm rather fond of Henry V, m'self.
- Something from 50 Shades of Gray. If you motherfuckers pick this, my revenge will be epic.
- Something from Pulp Fiction.
I will make a poll of this tonight so you folks can start voting.