Monday, May 21, 2012

A History of Dice

In what is a first for me, the other day I was contacted by the owner of a blog and asked if I would mind giving his site a shout-out or perhaps linking to it in my blogroll.

I'll be honest: I thought this was a no-name blogger trying to get legitimacy and an audience by referral. Which, fair enough, is basically what I did when I started blogging five years ago. But as it turns out, this particular blog has been around for about six months already, has some very funny videos (one of which I will be posting for this week's Wednesday Night Wackiness), and basically is relevant to my nerdy interests.

Therefore, it gives me great pleasure to link to the Awesome Dice Blog, and I hope you will be informed and entertained by their History of Dice.





Confidential to Brian Wood:  I am totally okay with being bribed with your products. If, say, you wanted to give me a Pound o' Dice? Totally cool with that. Or your awesome dice bags, or dice jewelry, or pretty much anything else. I just want you to know that I can be bought with pretty swag. Just, you know, FYI.

4 comments:

  1. I bet your daddy is rich and your momma is good lookin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordinary AmericanMay 22, 2012 at 1:31 AM

    Heh, that's how it happens--and it happens often that you meet the greatest people by happenstance in the blogworld.

    As proof, I happened by your blog on the GBBL, saw your comment, visited your blog and like it so much that it immediately got added to my blogroll.

    This internet may catch on yet.

    --AOA

    ReplyDelete
  3. 00000?  I suspect something was lost in translation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! And welcome to my mad little corner of the web. Don't be frightened away by my obsession with cartoon ponies!  :D

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.