Thursday, May 17, 2012

WNW: How to Survive a Robot Uprising

Yeah, it's not Pellatarrum-related. I couldn't find anything that was both amusing and fantasy-related.

Yeah, it's late. I really don't want to talk about yesterday, other than I was stood up for a date. After 45 minutes of waiting -- whereby I received no answers to my calls and texts -- I just gave up and went home. It was actually took me several hours to calm down enough that I could be considered "a raging psychopath."  I could have chewed nails and shat out thumbtacks, let me tell you.

So anyway, here's a video on how to blow up cold unfeeling things with no concern for your well-being. H/T to Evyl Robot for the link.

1 comment:

  1. WTF - They better of had a good reason like car reck, mugged and beaten with the cell phone stollen.

    If not that is just plain rude, and they need to be beaten with in an inch of their miserable life.

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.