Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blatant Fanservice

Mom had her surgery today, and I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that she's doing well. I, however, have to put a fresh coldpack on her knee for 20 minutes every hour. Forty minutes is just enough time for me to get into a good writing groove, then have to stop and completely lose my train of thought.

So, blatant fanservice for making you wait:

Hmm, I wonder what she could be doing?

Ooh! It's so big! I can barely fit it in my mouth!

Milk, it does a body good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.