Sunday, April 22, 2007

TOYS IN THE ATTIC CRAZY (NSFW: Profanity)

Angry rant with lots of foul language. You have been warned.

Dear shitheads who, across multiple webpages, told me to upload your fucking templates:

FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!

I FOLLOWED YOUR FUCKING "DIRECTIONS" AND NOW MY LAYOUT IS FUCKED AND I'M UNABLE TO FIX IT. YES, EVEN WHEN I UPLOAD MY SAVED TEMPLATE!

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKERS!

NO, YOU COULDN'T JUST HAVE SAID, "HERE, CUT THIS AND INSERT IT INTO YOUR CODE!" NOOOO, YOU HAD TO GIVE ME BAD DIRECTIONS WHICH RESULTED IS ME LOSING EVERYTHING THAT WAS IN MY SIDEBARS!

DIE IN SCREAMING AGONY, YOU ELITIST FUCKTARDS!

DIE!
DIE!
DIE!

*STABBY GESTURES*

... okay, I feel better.

Now, on to the the very fun game of trying to replace everything I lost. *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.