Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A warning for the easily offended

Today is 9/11.

I intend to talk about 9/11/01.

I will, in all likelihood, offend a hell of a lot of people.

It won't be my intention to do so (unless you're a terrorist), but it will probably happen anyway.

So if you're sensitive, easily angered, or feel America got what it deserved 6 years ago... just don't read today's post, mmkay?

I'm serious. This is my blog, and I can say whatever the hell I want. You may not agree with me -- and I will defend your right to do so -- but at least respect that I have the right to speak my mind.

Comments will be heavily moderated with the Stark Fist of Removal. I refuse to apologize for this, too.

So take care, have a good day, and don't be an ass.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. There's a 99% chance I'll agree with you. Can I still be an ass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. freedom of speech is the right to agree or disagree. :) I look forward to what you have to discuss.

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.