Tuesday, September 18, 2007

And now, the crash

After having woken up from a three-hour nap, the narcotic effects of my allergy medication has worn off, leaving me with an Antihistamine Hangover.

I've been reading Questionable Content for the past hour and while it's enjoyable, I am now slipping into the depressing realization that at thirty-four my life is still as meaningless and fucked-up as it was at twenty-four, only now I've lost ten years of my life in the process.

And just like that, Lurking Rhythmically goes from Blogger to LiveJournal in the course of a single sentence. I'm going to shove chocolate ice cream in my mouth until that feeling goes away.

Oh god, now it's a Twitter entry. :(

1 comment:

  1. Late on the uptake as I am, as the process of changing my own life slowly grinds through, I'm realizing that, at 27, my life has now reverted to where I was at 17. Namely, low-paying job, no car, unstable living situation.

    Only change now is, it's still at least 2 months before I'm legally allowed to take advantage of the fairer sex again*, and I don't have very many friends =/

    *not that I would EVER...

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.