Wednesday, September 5, 2007

WNW: More Lame Photoshopping


My name is Vixen. When I'm not an international supermodel, I'm an Unlimited Superheroine. And whether it's spent posing on the catwalk or dropping a statue on Solomon Grundy, after a hard day's work I like to relax with the Captain.

No, not Captain Marvel. Captain Morgan's spiced rum!

It has a smooth, silky taste, and its golden color means my boyfriend, the Green Lantern, can't take it with his power ring.

So come on and get a little Captain in you!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahhaha vixen <3

    I literally can't come up with anything more intelligent than that.

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.