Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Substitute Traveller


I took the day off to run errands and (finally!) watch Pacific Rim*.

So instead of doing a Traveller Tuesday, I'm going to link to a couple of posts McThag made on the subject.

Also:  I have been asked by McThag to pimp this:


It's a cookbook made by his wife. I haven't yet tried any of the dishes, but I'm told his chili recipe is delish. It's a steal at $3.99.

Go show the McThag household some love and buy their book!



* Executive Summary: The finest live-action anime I've ever seen, and everything I wanted in a kaiju/mecha movie.

2 comments:

  1. Throughout Pacific Rim, I was whispering Evangelion-related quotes to my sister. She had a hard time not laughing throughout the entire movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For more Eva fun, check out the voice actors for the Japanese dub of Pacific Rim. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.