Wednesday, August 21, 2013

BREAKING NEWS!

Squeaky just sent me an email with the following missive:
Erin: I see the poll has the Jabberwock in 1st, and 50 Shades in 2nd for the dramatic reading. Tell everyone I will do the second place finisher - if it's Jabberwock, I will do it in the proper Olde English, and if it's 50 Shades, I will do my "phone sex" voice, which is everyone else's "receptionist" voice (seriously, I got asked out too many times while working relay...it was creepy).

You realize, of course, that having 50 Shades come in second place MUST HAPPEN.  That way you get the following:

  1. A happy Erin
  2. A sexy Squeaky
  3. Two readings for the price of one. 
Chop chop, people!  :D

2 comments:

  1. Discovering the two contenders neck-and-neck, I have acted immediately to restore the desired balance!

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.